Sunday, September 21, 2014

What I Want

Baby..
I love ya

I wanna dance the night away with you. I wanna swing around the dance floor with your hand in mine and hold you in my arms when the songs get slow.

I wanna dress up and take you out for a night on the town. We could eat dinner outside under the starts and have a romantic conversation. We'd act all grown up and proper until we can't take it anymore and we burst out laughing. I'd catch you smiling.  I can see it now... your blue eyes and that beautiful smile.

I wanna call you at 6 o'clock on a Sunday evening and have you come over and spend the rest of the day watching Netflix with me. 

I want you to call me and say, "Hey, I'm having a hard day, can you come over?" You know I'd be right there! I'd do anything for ya. 

I wanna go for a romantic drive in the canyon as the leaves change colors. I wanna go up to tibble fork and watch the stars. I wanna take you up to the parking lot above the fork and kiss you in the moonlight...

I want to be able to call you mine. I want you to be mine. I don't wanna worry about anybody else. 

But those are just things I want..maybe someday I'll be able to have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment