Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bricks

Seriously Nelson...Bricks. 
Wow. I don't even know where to start. 
I guess there are a lot of things you can do with bricks.

You can build with bricks
You can sell bricks
You can move a brick...

Maybe you can't do a lot of things with bricks, but bricks are important. I know that if we didn't have bricks we wouldn't have a fireplace in my house...but. My fireplace doesn't work anyways so I guess it doesn't matter. 

In real life the focal point of this is that if we didn't have bricks it would suck because Kevin from Home Alone wouldn't be able to throw one at Marv...and I liked that part of the movie. 
It made me laugh.

4 comments:

  1. No Freakin way!!! I was totally going to use that Gif on my post! stealer! but I used my Harlem Shake Washing machine instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Seriously Nelson...bricks?" hahaha same to that gosshhhh

    ReplyDelete